Since 1967, clients in Chester County, Pennsylvania, have relied on the attorneys of Goldberg, Goldberg & Janoski for effective, ethical and professional legal services.
A law firm cannot stand the test of time if it does not treat clients’ right. We are focused on your long-term best interests, not on our own short-term gain. When you decide to work with us, your problem becomes our problem!
Over the years, our firm has evolved into a litigation boutique. We are court experienced lawyers who will stand up to insurance companies when they don’t treat you fairly.
A History of Accomplishment
Our firm is known for its successes in personal injury claims, including complex medical malpractice, product liability, dangerous drug and defective medical device cases. Our personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in financial compensation for injured clients.
Joel Goldberg returned to Pennsylvania and joined the firm 2012.
Maria Janoski joined the firm in 2015, after focusing on complex litigation involving pharmaceutical and medical device mass torts, environment torts, and occupational chemical exposure cases, with law firms in Philadelphia.
Focused on Your Future
After more than 40 years of service to our clients and our community, we continually strive to provide the highest quality legal representation and client service. To learn more about our law firm and how we can help remove obstacles to your success, please contact our office in West Chester by e-mail or call 844-436-6222.
Why Choose Us?
Clients Select Us to Represent Their Interests
Our law firm has an impressive record of success. Clients appreciate that we are:
- Accessible – we see everyone! You will never be turned away regardless of the potential claim or the nature of your case
- Affordable – we work on a 100% contingency basis and our percentage is less than most other PI firms. That means more money in your pocket
- Highly experienced attorneys who deliver remarkable client service
- Knowledgeable advisors who understand client issues and are available 24/7
- Effective trial lawyers — Dedicated Litigators and Skilled Negotiators
- Involved in our community and supportive of area non-profit organizations
- The law firm other lawyers turn to — many of our cases are referred to us by other attorneys
- Cost-conscious lawyers who are always aware that we must deliver value to our clients
- Friendly, approachable and easy to work with — not intimidating to clients
We are focused on building long-term relationships with our clients. When you bring your problem to us; it becomes OUR problem. We are trusted legal advisors who have represented three generations of some area families. While we are representing you and after your case is settled, we will continue to assist you with any of your legal needs, very often at no cost because we sincerely want to offer legal services to those in our community who cannot afford to pay the high costs for representation.
Larry Goldberg has been representing injured persons primarily in Chester County and the Delaware Valley, including Philadelphia, for more than 40 years. He has regularly resolved cases for large sums when the insurance company initially wanted to pay less. After those persons became his clients, their cases settled for sums 10 to 20 times what the insurance carrier initially offered.
Fees: We guarantee that in auto claims cases, our fee will not exceed 25% of your recovery. In medical negligence claims, products suits, dog bites, construction cases and generally all other claims, our fee will never exceed 33 1/3% of your recovery.
Larry Goldberg, Joel Goldberg and Maria Janoski have litigated hundreds of cases involving injured persons. We use reliable accident investigators, photographers, expert witnesses and frequently consult with experienced physicians so that nothing is overlooked in the presentation of your claim.
Our team understands that your case is very important to you and your family. When you become a client of our firm, your problem becomes our problem. We are available 24/7 to discuss your concerns and our private cell phone numbers are given to every client.
We realize that you are the injured person, not us. We will seek your advice every step of the way and we will give you suggestions and our best advice as to how to proceed to manage your recovery. But above all, we realize the case is yours, not ours.
If you are seeking a law firm that can help you achieve your goals, please contact us. Call 844-436-6222 to arrange a consultation at our West Chester office about your specific legal concern.
Firm Charitable Participation
- In addition to those charitable organizations noted in our individual profiles, Lawrence A. Goldberg is on the Board of Michael’s Way, a charity that is heavily relied on by local hospitals in aiding parents of children being treated for cancer.
- Lawrence A. Goldberg and Darcie Goldberg make regular contributions of time and money to sponsor an orphanage in Mexico.
- The firm regularly contributes to Crime Victims of Chester County, MADD, Brandywine Health Foundation, Coatesville Youth Initiative, West Chester University, Villanova University School of Law, Restart Your Life, Renew Your Mind, and many other local charities.