For a compelling client story click here: http://www.goldbergjanoski.com/testimonials/
Statistically, more than one million Americans will suffer traumatic brain injuries each year. Approximately 50,000 people die each year from traumatic brain injury.
- Can be caused by head contact or the mere jolting of the brain within the cranium, such as the impact a fighter sustains when punched and his head reverberates back and forth.
- Concussions usually precede traumatic brain injury.
- Concussion may happen when your head strikes an object or an object strikes your head.
- You may suffer a traumatic brain injury without loss of consciousness
- Symptoms include: headaches, nausea, diminished concentration, fatigue, sleep problems and often depression.