Standing Up for the Rights of the Injured
If you suffered physical harm or financial losses because someone else was negligent or careless, you have a right to seek compensation for damages caused by the negligence. However, obtaining the compensation you deserve is never easy.
How We Can Help
It makes sense to hire a personal injury lawyer with a record of success helping injured people recover financially after a serious accident or injury. The personal injury attorneys of Goldberg, Goldberg & Janoski in West Chester, Pennsylvania, have decades of experience and an impressive record of accomplishment in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We pursue compensation for those injured in car accidents, truck wrecks and accidents involving motorcycles, bikes, trains, buses and other types of vehicles.
- Drunk driving accidents/Dram shop liability claims: We represent victims of drunk drivers, including those who were over-served at bars and restaurants.
- Construction accidents: Job site accident claims can be physically devastating and legally complex. Our legal team has the experience to get results.
- Slip and fall accidents: If you were injured because of a property owner’s negligence, we can file a premises liability claim for compensation.
- Dangerous and defective products: We will stand up for consumers injured by dangerous products of all kinds.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: We have had very substantial recoveries in dog bite injury cases even in dog-friendly Chester County. Our clients have included children severely maimed and adults as well.
- Dangerous drugs and defective medical devices: We have the experience and resources to take on large medical device or pharmaceutical companies and win.
- Medical malpractice and nursing home neglect: When doctors and other health care providers make mistakes that cause serious injuries, we help you seek justice.
- Catastrophic injury claims: We have experience representing clients who suffered life-altering injuries such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and burn injuries.
- Wrongful death: We represent the surviving family members of people who died due because of the negligence of others.